Measures to prevent Covid-19
Our protective measures for your visit of Esterházy Palace, Forchtenstein Castle and Lackenbach Palace.
The health of our guests and employees has top priority. We therefore ask you to support us in the implementation of the measures taken to prevent Covid-19 by acting with self-reliance.
Visiting our museums
- Please keep a distance of at least one meter from other people who do not live in your household.
- Please note the given guidance and route regulations.
- Disinfect your hands regularly. Sufficient disinfectant dispensers are available for use.
- Observe respiratory hygiene: Cough and sneeze into a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Avoid group-like gatherings and, if necessary, wait until you can enter certain rooms or areas.
- The consumption of food and drinks is strictly prohibited in the indoor areas.
- Audio guides are properly disinfected after each use.
Important information for visiting a concert at Esterházy Palace
- Registration uses the data from your online booking or directly when buying the ticket in our ticket shop.
- Bought tickets are not transferrable.
For your safety we recommend wearing a FFP2 mask during your visit in all enclosed spaces .
- Admission starts 45 minutes before the concert.
Our employees are instructed in the applicable hygiene and distance rules. They are always available to answer your questions!
* People who cannot be expected to wear it for health reasons (e.g. people with chronic respiratory diseases, anxiety disorders or advanced dementia, children with ADHD, asthma, etc.) are exempt from the FFP2 obligation. These persons may wear a mechanical protective device that is not close-fitting but completely covers the mouth and nose area, if it reaches to the ears and well below the chin. If this cannot be expected either, the MNS obligation does not apply. In case of controls by the public security service, the reasons for the claim must be proven by a doctor who is authorized to practice independently in Austria.