The magnificent Empire Hall, located on the inner courtyard of the palace, originally served as a princely dining room. It was given its noble, classicist "face" at the end of the 18th century, which has been preserved until today.
Under Prince Nikolaus II. (1765-1833) the former so-called “Small Table Room” was redesigned in a classical style. The wallpapers in today's Empire Hall date from around 1800. The Empire Hall is on the courtyard side of the south wing, wall to wall with the Hall of Mirrors and the Small Chinese Salon. The name can be traced back to the empire-style design of the hall was designed in when in at the beginning of the 19th century.
Possible use for weddings
Civil marriage and agape/ reception for up to 80 people. In combination with the adjacent Hall of Mirrors, it can serve agapes/ receptions for up to 120 people.